Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Sunday, February 18, 2018

ARE THE CHEMICALS IN MY PRODUCTS REALLY HURTING ME?


Today in America, we have more than 100,000 chemicals on the market that have never been properly studied to see if they're toxic to human health. The average home contains more than 63 hazardous products, and the average woman is exposed to 300 chemicals daily in her personal care and home cleaning products.

The number 2 cause of death in America is cancer. According to research, 95% of cancer cases are caused by environment and the chemicals we're exposed to. This is why I've adopted a chemical-free lifestyle. I no longer spray my bathroom with Tilex and hold my breath while doing it. I no longer spray Lysol in my home because it's loaded with toxins. I'm the gatekeeper of my home and I don't want to poison my family and set them up for diseases later in life

See my photo and read my bio here wholelifeoils.com/danelle-carvell/

Then grab a drink, get comfortable and take 30 minutes to learn how you can improve the health of your family by saying NO to unhealthy home products. This audio class by the beautiful Sarah Harnisch will inspire you.  https://oilabilityteam.com/toxin-free-life-audio/


No comments: