Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, February 19, 2018

Menopause: What is it? What is TRULY happening??



Essential oils can greatly help a woman through the transition of menopause. I use Young Living Progessence Plus and SclarEssence to balance my hormones along with bio-identical hormone cream. This helps improve my mood, my sleep, and the youthful look of my skin. My skin was terrible when I went through menopause. I had red patches all over my face.

I didn't want to start on prescription hormone replacement, but I did take it for a while before I knew my other options. I finally found what works for me. And Young Living pure essential oils have played a big part in my feeling good at 55 and still being able to fit into size 6 jeans. Come in at 5:50 to get straight to the good stuff in this video.


No comments: