Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, February 26, 2018

Young Living Essential Oils? Why You Need Them!



What does this video have to do with essential oils? Whoever posted this video with the given title should have explained. Maybe I can clear things up with my story. About ten years ago, my doctor prescribed an FDA-approved drug called Lupron to help me deal with chronic pain from endometriosis. It was an injection administered properly and it nearly destroyed my life.

The drug caused a list of side-effects that were worse than the pain I was trying to cure. I still suffer from chronic insomnia since taking Lupron because it caused permanent neurological damage. The drug messed up my brain's ability to produce the hormones needed to fall asleep and stay asleep. It wasn't until I started using hormone balancing essential oils such as fennel, clary sage and myrtle that I was able to sleep well enough to hold down a part-time job after eight years of exhaustion.My insomnia would last for days until all I could do was lay in a bed and shake.

I think the reason this video was given its title is because essential oils are not dangerous. There is not a single documented case of anyone dying or being damaged by a properly applied essential oil. Oils are inherently safe, which is why anyone can use them without a doctor's supervision.

Of course, there are precautions you need to follow, things you should learn about oils before using them. Some oils should not be taken internally. Oils should be diluted properly. If you have certain medical conditions, you can't use certain oils. There is a learning curve with essential oils, which is why the companies that produce pure medicinal oils have distributors who act as guides.

I deeply regret that I didn't try something natural when I was having so much pain. I turned to a prescription drug and it messed me up. The FDA is not an all-knowing entity. To say that essential oils are not safe because they're not FDA-approved and regulated is a foolish statement. My life was nearly destroyed by an FDA-approved drug.

In fact, FDA-approved drugs are the fourth leading cause of death in the United States. How many FDA-approved drugs have been recalled since the 1970's because they were killing and harming people? The answer is 35. About 100,000 people die each year from adverse reactions to prescription drugs, not because they overdosed, but because some drugs on the market are dangerous.

Some people are afraid of essential oils, but they don't hesitate to take over-the-counter meds and prescription meds. They have it backwards. And one of my passions is to make people realize how safe essential oils are despite all the negative talk about them. Learn more about the healing power of essential oils at oil-testimonials.com




No comments: