Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, August 14, 2023

WHAT ARE YOU CREATING WITH YOUR WORDS? (VIDEO)




                                                   

Words can create or destroy friendships. I'm learning to be mindful of my words because they have the power to create. This photo was taken in 1995 at our class reunion. My husband and I graduated from Upper Dauphin High School in 1980.

The video below is something you need to watch.  After watching it, both my husband and I realized that we need to make some changes in the way we speak. Or should I say, we need to be more careful with the words we speak. 

Within our churches, there is little to no teaching on the power of words. And this is why we don't grasp the truth of this subject. In her teaching, Julie gives many scriptures that tell us we have delegated authority here on earth. Our words have the ability to create. God spoke the universe into existence, and we are created in His image; therefore, we also can create with our words. 

When you speak positive words in a prayer and then later, during your conversations, you speak negative words on the same subject, your negative words will prevail. This was a wake-up call for us. We realized that we have been doing exactly that, and that is why we have not been seeing any change in certain things we've been praying about. 

We should not be praying blessings upon someone and then speaking negatively about them during our conversations. Although that person has problems and things they need to work on, we need to keep our conversations about them positive. We also need to speak positively about situations in which we want to see a breakthrough.  

For example, when I pray for someone to draw closer to God and then during conversation I complain about all the things that person is doing wrong, then my negative words will prevail over my positive prayers. "When you complain, you remain," Julie says. 

The Bible tells us that we can have what we say. Our words have creative power. So if you say, "I have cancer," then you are claiming that. If you believe that the problem is greater than God, then that is what you will have. Whatever you believe, you receive. 

You probably never heard this before, but it is biblical truth. Watch the video and write down the scriptures so you can get this into your head. We need to remember that every negative word we speak about ourselves and other people are like curses coming against them. Words really do have power. 

The Bible says that death and life are in the power of the tongue. When I say, "Nothing seems to change. This situation is not getting better." then the situation will remain stuck. I need to try harder to speak life into people and circumstances because I have the power to create with my words. If you are not seeing any results from your prayers, this could be why. 

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

rumble.com/v37e8aj-live-with-julie-html



No comments: