Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A CHICKEN SANDWICH DIVIDES A NATION

First the goal was to get rid of God in all public places. Now the goal is to silence Christians who defend God's word. Why is it that everyone is allowed to have an opinion except Christians.  We are supposed to tolerate everyone else and their beliefs and behavior, but they can't tolerate a Christian's point of view. They call us bigots when in fact they are the bigots. 

This is what I would tell a homosexual today. If you think your actions are okay, then go and be at peace with yourself and your partner. Why do you need to try so hard to convince everyone else that your lifestyle is acceptable?  When I have a clear conscience, I don't really care what other people say or think.. I'm able to relax. I don't waste my time fighting with anyone who disagrees with me. So why can't they just relax if they have a clear conscience? 
 http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/firestorm-chick-fil-a-under-attack-for-defending-traditional-marriage/

No comments: