Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

FLUORIDE LOWERS IQ, PROMOTES TUMORS

My daughter and I had a dental appointment this week and we were given three free samples of toothpaste. I was told that the toothpaste has high levels of fluoride in it but "not so much that you have to worry about swallowing it." 

Oh how comforting! Thanks for telling me that the poison in my toothpaste isn't so intense that I have to be careful not to swallow it. That makes me feel so much better!


And when we got home, the first sound we heard was the thud of three boxes of toothpaste hitting the trash can. Why are we so stupid that we keep buying this stuff. Get some coconut oil, baking soda, and mint flavoring and make your own.
http://www.infowars.com/major-harvard-study-published-in-federal-govt-journal-confirms-fluoride-lowers-iq/

No comments: