Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

UNDESERVED LOVE

 Here's a topic many women can relate to. Yesterday I was mad at my husband because it seems that every time I ask him to do something for me ( which isn't often) he makes me feel like I'm asking for the world. I'll get an irritated  glance and a comment like, "I wasn't planning to have to do that today."   I asked for two favors yesterday and both times he fussed and complained when in my mind he should have responded with a glad heart eager to help his wife.

I managed to keep my mouth shut, but in my mind I rehearsed a lecture about how we were put on this earth to serve others and if we can't do it without grumbling and complaining, then we have a long way to go in our Christian walk. I wanted to say to him, "Cant you do anything without fussing? Have you ever in your life said to someone, 'Yes, I'd be happy to do that for you'."

Sometimes I do feel like my husband doesn't deserve me. He might feel the same about me at times. We all disappoint others and we all can be selfish at times. Here's some advice about giving undeserved love.
 http://www.servingjoyfully.com/2012/03/27/when-hubby-doesnt-deserve-a-proverbs-31-wife/

No comments: