Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HOT LEMON TEA AND A NAP

I've been sneezing and going through tissues all day. A runny nose always makes me tired.  This site shares some great natural remedies and a three day juice fast that I might try if I have the willpower. First, I need a juicer. 

The photos of  lemon honey ginger tea under "feeling better remedies" (use search bar) has inspired me to put the kettle on the stove. I keep lemons in the freezer all year round, and I defrosted one today. After seeing this post, I'm glad I did. It's time for tea. Maybe a nap after that. Hubby and I are going antiquing tomorrow in Lewisburg. Gotta go, the kettle's whistling.
 http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5AjAPF/:O--!j69E:SLQsR-Ih/blog.creativekismet.com/2011/01/06/little-guiding-stars/

No comments: