Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Friday, January 11, 2013

What To Do If Someone Sins Against You: The Teaching of Jesus

After years of watching how people handle personal conflict, its clear that few people know what the Bible says on this subject. I was struggling with this very thing myself. And although I did try to talk it over with the person as the Bible instructs, I wasn't satisfied with the outcome, because instead of the offender admitting doing wrong, lies were told to cover up the truth. 

Knowing that this person lied to me, I wondered how God expected me to respond. Should I avoid the person? When I came across the teaching below, I found my answer. I'm posting this in the hope that it might help someone else to know what to do if someone sins against you. Following the Bible's teachings is never easy, but I believe there is great blessing for those who look to the Bible for guidance in such matters. The rewards of following the directions of Jesus outweigh the costs.
 What To Do If Someone Sins Against You: The Teaching of Jesus

No comments: