Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Lauren's Latest » No-Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars {easy & healthy!}

I just made these granola bars and they are the best. Healthy ingredients and very easy to make. I love that they have Rice Krispies in them. Be sure to use mini chocolate chips to prevent crumbling when you cut these. The bigger chips cause the bars to separate. Be sure to press down hard when pressing these into a greased pan. I used peanut oil on the pan for extra flavor.

 Let the bars cool before cutting. I put them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. I'll never buy granola bars again. These are too easy and too good. They are much better than store bought granola bars and their long list of scary ingredients. This recipe is a keeper!
 Lauren's Latest » No-Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars {easy & healthy!}

No comments: