Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

NOTHING MORE ENDEARING THAN A REAL WOMAN

I love Lysa Terkeurst because she's not afraid to be real. She tells you when she's a mess. She's open about her struggles and she doesn't pretend to be perfect. Women like that rock my world. 

I adore that kind of "lay it all out there" attitude. To me there's nothing more endearing about a woman than her ability to be real. Too many women pretend that they are perfect, pretend their children are perfect, their lives are perfect and they do no wrong and have no problems. The only one they're fooling is themselves. 

The link below shares a heartfelt message from Lysa, who is struggling with something I can relate to. Read her blog and check out the other (written by women) blog links that she lists. I'm sure you'll be encouraged and her new book Unglued is on my list of winter reading titles. Lysa is a fabulous author. She writes about subjects that matter to women. Subjects that women can really relate to.
http://lysaterkeurst.com/2013/01/my-hearing/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_campaign=0&utm_content=303165 



No comments: