Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND

I totally understand how someone could become a hypochondriac.  Every day I hear about another health risk I should be concerned about.  I've been reading about black mold because we have mold growing behind our toilet tank.  I guess it's been there a while and I'd have to remove the tank from the wall to clean it.  So I guess it's staying there because I have no clue how to do that.  I also have to spray down the shower with clorox water every few days to control mold in there.

From what I've read about mold, the first place a person suffers from it is the lungs and sinuses.  So is it a coincidence that my daughter and I both suffer from sinus problems?  She can't even breathe through her nose some nights.  We have to run a steam vaporizer every night so she can breathe.  The vaporizer is probably contributing to a damp house, which mold thrives in.  So we run a dehumidifier as well.  Mold can contribute to memory loss, brain fog, fatigue, and learning disabilities.  Mold can get into the lungs and cause breathing difficulties and sudden onset asthma.

Another health risk found in the bathroom is fluoride toothpaste.  I recently stopped using toothpaste with fluoride after watching a video that claims fluoride is banned in nine countries because it's toxic and it causes all kinds of health problems.  You can view this video under my Labels heading on the right side of my blog.  Just click on the Videos category.

One of the ailments that is contributed to fluoride is arthritis.  I recently had a blood test that concluded I have the early stage of rheumatoid arthritis.  So I started using toothpaste I make at home and you know what?   Since I've been off fluoride toothpaste, I haven't had arthritis symptoms.  Coincidence?  I guess it's too early to tell, but there might be a connection.  You can get the recipe for homemade toothpaste by clicking the home recipes category under Labels on the right side of my blog.

While I'm on subjects that start with "f", I'll mention fungusRingworm is a fungus that grows on your body.  It's extremely hard to get rid of, as I have discovered.  I have ringworm on my right leg just above my ankle.  It's embarrassing to talk about, but I guess it's easily contracted because I'm a clean person when it comes to hygiene. Ringworm can grow on different areas of the body and can cause hair loss and thick deformed toenails and fingernails.  It also causes extreme itching, sometimes a rash.  Often it forms a red ring, which is how it got it's name.

I have no idea where I got ringworm, but I suspect our cat because she often rubs against my leg (her way of showing affection).  My doctor suggested an over-the-counter cream but all that does is control it.  The itch drives me crazy at times and I would love to find something that gets rid of the problem completely.   It's strange that fungus can grow on your body and stay there, almost like parasites.

Speaking of parasites, there's another health concern. I know parasites are for real because I know two people who have had them.  I also know of a case where a young boy contracted a parasite from his dog and it eventually attacked his brain and almost killed him.  You can contract parasites from your dog, cat, or horse.  Parasites can be in your drinking water, garden dirt, or you can get them from using public toilets.

Contaminated food is another source, as well as undercooked meat, especially pork.  Did you know that Japan worms their school children every year?  Parasitic infections often go undetected by conventional medicine, especially in the United States, where people don't take parasites seriously. Also our primitive testing methods do not detect blood born parasites, liver flukes, lung worms, heart worms, etc.  If a doctor suggests you have a parasitic infection, wouldn't you look at him as if he's crazy?

Yet parasites are an epidemic in the United States.  Cancer, Aids and all chronic deadly ailments have been found to be accompanied by primary or secondary parasitic infections.  Symptoms of parasitic infections include: chronic fatigue, skin problems, headaches, constipation, gas & bloating, loss of appetite or uncontrollable appetite, itchy ears, nose and anus, nail biting, PMS, forgetfulness, premature aging, malnutrition, anemia, dull hair, brittle nails and more.  Well I guess I'll sign off for now and continue this tomorrow, when I'll finish my list of ailments every time I turn around.  I'll also share some natural remedies for some of these problems and where you can get them.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: