By Danelle Carvell
Mold, fungus, toxic fluoride, parasites, MSG, lymes disease, salmonella...these are just a few of the things that can make our lives miserable. Some people concern themselves with these things and others don't really think about them. The Bible says that we suffer for lack of knowledge. But the more knowledge we aquire, the more effort we must make to protect ourselves. Perhaps that's why people stick their heads in the sand.
I, too, get tired of discovering a new health risk every day. I just watched a video about lymes disease. We find ticks around here all the time. My husband has pulled several off him after hunting and my daughter had one on her head when she was a toddler. According to the video, lymes is a silent epidemic. And doctor's are misdiagnosing the ailment. People are being told they have lupus, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, parkinsons, and other diseases when actually they are suffering from the symptoms of lymes disease. Also a pregnant woman can pass lymes onto her unborn child. Some doctor's claim that lymes can be transmitted sexually as well.
I know some people who were treated for lymes disease with colloidal silver. Most doctors treat lymes with a round of antibiotics, but antibiotics are becoming less effective as resistance to them grows. Silver suffocates and kills all kinds of fungus, viruses and bacterium. Antibiotics can only kill bacteria. Silver also stimulates healing and helps support the immune system.
Here is a list of ailments that can be cured with liquid silver taken internally-- bladder infections, bronchitis, candidia albicans, colitis, cystitis, diarrhea, dental abscesses, enlarged prostrate, Epstein Barr syndrome, food poisoning, hepatitis, influenza, malaria, meningitis, nasal infection, parasites, pneumonia, blood poisoning, sinus infections, sore throat, runny and stuffy nose, cough, headaches,nausea, chills, night sweats, staph and strep infections and tonsillitis.
Externally, silver is used to treat acne, athlete's foot, boils, burns, canker and other mouth sores, conjunctivitis, cuts, dandruff, dermatitis, diaper rash, eczema, eye infections, fungus, herpes, itching skin, moles, poison ivy, poison oak, psoriasis, rashes, shingles, warts, and ringworm. Ringworm? hmmm.
You do have to be careful when treating yourself at home with silver. You don't want to take too high of a concentration or continue treatment longer than necessary. Do your research first. Children need smaller doses than adults.
We surely could drive ourselves crazy thinking about all the things that can make us sick. I've read that the bottom of a woman's handbag is one of the germiest places. Women set their handbags on the floor when they go out to dinner or even when they go in public bathrooms. I always look for a hook to hang it on. Germs are everywhere. The cart at the grocery store is another place we can pick up viruses, fungus, and bacteria. I often see people wiping the handle with antibacterial wipes. I started doing that myself, and I try to open doors with anything but my hand when it's possible. Sometimes that can be comical to watch. I see others doing the same thing. People are getting smart about avoiding illness.
I recently discovered a surprising source for sickness. Apparently, traces of salmonella can be found in pet food. Amazing! Now I have to wash my hands after feeding the cat. Is there no end to this? Speaking of cats, I also read that one of the biggest causes of food poisoning is having food or food utensils come in contact with cat feces. With litter boxes in homes, this can easily happen and it can result in toxoplasmosis infection. This is why pregnant women aren't supposed to clean litter boxes. This is also why our cat is an outdoor cat. But the way it sounds, having a dog in your home is a risk too. Getting parasites from the dog? Who knew?
And here's something else people don't know. The FDA has received thousands of reports of adverse reactions to MSG. Monosodium Glutamate is a toxin that is in most main stream foods. MSG is a drug, a neurotransmitter which stimulates brain cell activity. MSG tricks the brain into thinking the food you are eating tastes good and you want more. This overstimulation of brain cells actually kills brain cells. Reactions to MSG can include headache, migraines, stomach upsets, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, asthma, panic attacks, heart palpitations, mental confusion, mood swings, neurological disorder symptoms like Parkinson's, MS, ALS, Alzheimers and behavior disorders to name a few. Sometimes, what people think are allergic reactions are actually reactions to MSG.
I don't know about you, but it makes me mad that we have all this junk in our food supply and the FDA does nothing about it, even when they receive reports of adverse reactions. Apparently not enough people got sick to justify taking it off the market. MSG is a money maker. Enough said.
Well, I think that's enough health scares for one day. If you want to read more about all the things that can make you sick and what you can do to heal yourself, go to www.herbalhealer.com You can order a catalog of alternative natural medicine that has some great information about the things that ail us and the natural cures that are available. Also, I'm posting the lymes disease video, Under Our Skin, which I think you'll find interesting. Stay healthy! See you tomorrow.
This blog started as a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics. Today it is mainly a natural health blog, but I will share other topics worth mentioning. The older I get, the more I want to simplify, and I have a passion for sharing the thoughtfulness of our creator.
God created oils from plants that have potent medicinal properties. Many of us ignore these natural gifts and reach for man-made remedies. I'm on a mission to honor the physical, emotional and spiritual healing that's possible through the power of nature.