Followers

WELCOME

This blog is a place to chat from a Christian perspective about a variety of topics.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

MEET LYSA TERKEURST

www.lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com
Today I'm giving you the pleasure of reading another woman's blog because I need a blogging break.  Lysa Terkeurst is a wonderful author and speaker.  She is so honest about her own struggles and this makes her very likable in my book (If I had a book).  I first saw Lisa on TV when she was talking about her book, "Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl.  I instantly liked her and what she had to say.

Lysa discusses topics that every woman can relate to.  Her newest book, Made To Crave is soon to be released and if you struggle with weight gain and emotional eating, (Who doesn't at this time of year) you will most likely find her insight helpful.  You can subscribe to Lysa's site and receive all her blog posts by email.  Hope you enjoy exploring her blog.

Oh, and the commercial I posted today is an afterthought from yesterday's blog post.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: